Beijing, » Employment/Jobs » Esl Language Teacher in Hangzhou,zhejiang
Notice: iPost360 may use frames within this site to provide enhanced free classified ads.
We suggest you use a browser that supports frames to view our free classified ads.
Our classified ads have been tested in the following browsers (on both Mac and PC systems): 1) Firefox; 2) Safari; 3) Internet Explorer 6.
Posted by: findworkabroad
Created on: Mar 17 10:27 PM
Expires on: May 01 10:28 PM
City area: Beijing, Beijing (China)
New teaching opportunity in established language school in Hangzhou, Zhejiang is available for teachers to start Immediately. This role would suit an English teacher who is searching for an opportunity to join a dynamic's that is committed to raising student achievements.
1. 10000-16000 Chinese RMB monthly salary according to candidates' teaching experience and qualifications. (One month probation is required). For highest salary it requires at least 5 years teaching experience.
2. Round-trip flight reimbursement 6000RMB is paid after completing a one-year contract.
3. 10 vocation days paid per year.
4. Z working visa is provided.
5. Annual completion bonus up to one month basic salary
1.Students are aged from 5-8years old.
2.Working hours are about 40 each week, 8 working hours per day. Two days off per week.
3.Deliver high quality Phonics, Literatur e and writing classes to K-G12 students
4.Discern the structure of the day's lesson p lan
5.Issue and explain homework assignments
English Native speakers
Bachelor degree or higher ed ucation background
2+ years teaching experience
Please submit your application in full to our website in order for your application to be handled immediately.
Salary: 10000CNY(RMB) to 16000CNY(RMB) Monthly
Housing: Not provided
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Training center (Children)
Work Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Working hours: Working hours are about 40 each week, 8 working hours per day. Two days off per week.
Positions available: 2
- Teaching experience
- Accepted age range: 18 to 45
- TEFL Certificate or Higher
- Degree in any field
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish or South African Passport holders
To apply via our website copy this link into your browser:
Alternatively, send your CV, passport copy, certificates copy and photo toE-mail: email@example.com
Or for more details call: (China) +86(0)20-37303381 Or (USA) +1 312-273-1868